Friday 23 December 2016

NEARLY CHRISTMAS

Hello Everyone,

You've probably noticed, the writing is on the wall, yes it's nearly Christmas.
Amazing the last one was at least a year ago!

Blimey! how time flies. I Don't believe (it) that almost all of my mates in the Bird Club
are now retired and some actually receiving the old age pension.
Thank god I'm still only 29.

But I digress I just wanted to give you all my Christmas present list.

Who said Fat Chance?

O K  Anyways up, on behalf of the committee I would like to raise a glass
(or in DJs case a bottle) and wish you all


              A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR, hic,

I'm sure that you will also join me in Thanking all committee members and those that have worked behind the scenes for their sterling efforts.

                                    CHEERZ here's to NEXT YEAR!

                     


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment