Tuesday 13 February 2018

YOU MUST BE HAVING A LAUGH !

After the furore  of last Wednesdays competition one of the best moments of the evening was the Captioned Pics category. These are not judged in any way except by the audience reaction on the night
Causing quite an amount of laughter, I thought I'd reproduce them here so we can  all enjoy them once again.



In Gambia,  Mark haggles over the going rate
Yes smells like a Dusky
Supposed to be a night Heron here ?

Phone Home
I've Picked up my Penguin 
Oh no ! I'm going Bald









Hope you all have a good chuckle at these, thanks to all those  submitting a Captioned Pic.


On a more serious note someone entered this image in the Mammals category, when it clearly
should have been in  Other Vertebrates !




Hope you enjoyed,    Cheerz for now Rob.







No comments:

Post a Comment